SOCIAL MEDIA

What's in my bag?

Monday 17 December 2012
Greetings everyone! 

Yes, I'm back. If you didn't know, I actually started blogging at wordpress because there was something wrong with my blogger then. I'll still be blogging there though :) 

Moving on, I re-opened my formspring (from like a year ago) and then I saw a request to do a what's-in-my-bag post because I'm always bringing a bag wherever I go. HAHA! Anyways, I deleted that formspring because I no longer use that email but I might be creating a new one, shall keep you updated on that! 

Okay so here we go, things in my bag! 

But wait, before that. I currently only have two bags (excluding those I bring to school). 


I bought the Cath Kidston one at Petaling Street and the other at IMM. Shall be buying another soon while I'm on holiday at KL :) 

Okay now, the things in my bag. 

1. My make up pouch!


I got the pouch from SPs' Open House goodie bag. It's pretty handy! 

Now, the stuff inside my make up pouch.
Foundation and blusher brushes, foundations, compact powder, blusher, mascara, lipstick, puffer and eye shadow. 

Tip: If you wanna bring an eye shadow pallet, bring a nude/natural coloured one. You can never go wrong! 


2. Daily planner!

I bought this one at Typo. Have yet to write anything in it, but I just bring it along heh!


3. My glasses

My glasses are real okay! Apparently I look better in geek/frogskins glasses. Anyways, my degree is pretty low so that's why I only wear it when I'm in school. Nevertheless, I still bring them out just in case heh.


4. My mobile phone and iPod

Obviously a must-have wherever I go. 


5. House keys

I got the Eiffel Tower key chain from my old neighbour who went to Europe. Coolest thing I ever had!


6. Lastly, my wallet!


I organize my cards according to how often I use them - ez link, ATM cards, student card and IC. Also a polaroid of the homies and I during my 18th birthday and of course, my other cards (smiggle craver saver, blood donor card etc).


So yep, that's it for my what's-in-my-bag post. 

Vacation starts tomorrow! Wee woo wee woo wee woo! :)