SOCIAL MEDIA

Happy 19th Birthday, Azlina!

Saturday 13 July 2013

So today, one of my bestest girls turns 19. 

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY MY SWEETEST APPLE CRUMBLE MCFLURRY!

*spams lots of hearts*

Okay I literally stalked myself on Facebook because I couldn't find a photo with you :( Next time we meet must take photo together kay!

I think out of the six, I see you least often. I think the last time I saw you was during Liana's birthday and it was a mere half hour with all of our friends. Don't ever think I don't miss hanging out with you guys okay? I miss all of you more than anything! 

You're really sweet and charming and beautiful and I hope that you don't let anyone define who you are. Know that I love you and I'll be there with you every step of the way no matter how far away we are from each other! May Allah bless you on this special day and I wish you the very best :) 

Happy Birthday once again! Really hope to see you soon <3

Post a Comment