SOCIAL MEDIA

My Sister Turns 17.

Friday 19 September 2014
Greetings starshines!

I went for an extremely minimalist approach for my blogskin this time round because I was already bored of the old one and I can't find any nice blogskins elsewhere (actually I can but they're just too complex) so I just went ahead and use what was already provided for blogger. 

Anyways, my family and I went to badoque a week ago to celebrate my sister's birthday and I was pretty excited because firstly, it seemed like I have yet to visit a cafe in ages and second, I bought a cake I knew she would love :) 







As usual, everything's pretty overpriced nowadays but I can assure you that this one is worth it :)



The salted caramel beverage was truly to die for! It had the right amount of sweet and salty in it. 


We had these cute shrimp wrapped in potato thing as appetizers. This might be a bias opinion as I love potatoes, but these were just superb! 




And then the main courses arrived, which were mainly steak. I'd highly suggest that you share this with someone if you're not a big meat lover. Nonetheless, it was delicious! 








Badoque Cafe
298 Bedok Rd, Simpang Bedok, 469454
Opening Hours: 12pm to 11pm

We went back home for a proper celebration with the cake I ordered from mysisterbakes :) 






She was actually really excited about the cake and I know most of you has seen this if you follow me on twitter but the chocolates in the middle of the cake just adds a different kind of flavour to the lychee filling. 



And yes, I literally meant chocolates!



It looks so scrumptious, I can still taste the cake in my mouth! *slurps*




The birthday girl with her pinnata cake :) 




Thank you Esther for baking such a wonderful cake! Do check her social medias if you're interested to try out some of her bakes :) 

mysisterbakes
Website: http://mysisterbakes.com/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/mysisterbakes

That's it for today! I apologize for the lack of updates lately as my attachment has been quite a hassle. 

Have a great weekend lovelies! 

Post a Comment