SOCIAL MEDIA

Melbourne Day 1

Wednesday 4 March 2015

I honestly can't imagine a better feeling than fulfilling my wanderlust. Melbourne has always been one of my must-visit cities ever since I was young. It was one of those places where my other relatives managed to travel to in the past and oh boy, was I envious of them. But nonetheless, I'm glad to be here today at an older age just so I could learn to appreciate all the beauty this place has to offer. 

The combination of sunny and cold is just perfect. Just like having hot tea and freshly baked scones. Speaking of which, nothing could be more perfect right now than having a regular cup of red velvet hot cocoa as I blog - now that's heaven.  

We managed to drive out to Harbour Town where it is surprisingly empty. Did a little bit of shopping before heading back to the apartment, which is beautiful by the way. 




After which we met up with some of our distant relatives who were kind enough to bring us out to a pizza/steak/pasta dinner. And when that's not enough, we headed to Queen Victoria's Night Market. 






That's about it for today I guess. Totally did not expect this post to be heavily about food but ah well. Another long day tomorrow and I certainly cannot contain my excitement!

Goodnight lovelies Xx

4 comments :

  1. Hi, really nice blog :) Nice photos ♥
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin ?
    It would be awesome ! :) Just let me know ♥
    www.blog017.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool photos, i'd absolutely love to go someday!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! :) And you should! It's a beautiful place ^^

      Delete