SOCIAL MEDIA

The Rest Of My Melbourne Trip

Saturday 14 March 2015
I spent the last few days in Melbourne with some relatives and I was kind of relieved to be away from the city for awhile. The suburbs was rather quiet and it reminded me of my vacation in Perth. It felt a lot safer too. 

Uncle Saw was kind enough to bring us places while Auntie Ani stayed home to cook us dinner. All was great. We went to feed some birds in the middle of the woods and also to a chocolate factory where we had some delicious scones. Uncle Sam also surprised us with a couple of picnics with some food that my aunt prepared and it got me motivated to do one when I got back home. Apart from that we went to the Carribean Gardens where my sister and I rode the chairlift and did our hair. 

Everything was just perfect and I couldn't think of a better way to spend my vacation. I hardly believe that I would have enough time for a holiday like this when I start working and I'm just truly blessed for this trip. Nonetheless, this definitely won't be the last time I'll be visiting Melbourne. I've grown so fond of the place and I adored how warm everyone was. 





































































 






















That's it for the trip! Till next time, Melbourne! 


Flight: Singapore Airlines. Apartment: airbnb. Tour Agency: Peterpans Adventure Travel

Post a Comment