SOCIAL MEDIA

Favourites I

Sunday 21 June 2015

Oh howdy everyone! 
I do apologise for the hiatus. It's just that life's been pretty uneventful (aside from work) and to be frank, I haven't been feeling very inspired lately. It just occured to me that I've been wanting to share my favourites since forever so here we go! 



What: Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser. Where: Watsons, Guardian, Venus. Price: $7 (on sale)

It has always been a challenge to find a suitable makeup remover and I would usually prefer the cream based ones. My cousin recommended this brand to me and it has been amazing! All I have to do is apply this cream all over my face and wipe it off with a facial wipe. It even leaves a moisturized feel on my skin and I love how it preps my face for my proper skincare routine. 


What: Toni&Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray. Where: Guardian, Watsons. Price: $24.90

I've always loved hair care products but some I bought were just disappointing and on most days, I get lazy to apply them *guilty*. This product however won my heart over! My hair was definitely not dull and it leaves really big curls at the ends of my hair. It's perfect for days when I didn't feel like having smooth straight hair - plus it's not damaging!


What: Real Techniques Makeup Brushes. Where: Watsons, Guardian. Price: Varies.

If you know me well, you would know that my favourite method of applying makeup would be with my makeup brushes - and I would love to have tons of it! On a personal level, I find that my makeup spreads more evenly with a brush. I actually bought these in a set but the ones here are by far my favourite. I use the buffing brush to apply foundation and the crease brush for my darker eyeshadows to give it more dimension. 


What: Rings. Where: Lovisa. Price: $5 (on sale).

I'm not particularly a big fan of rings because I have rather chubby fingers but I walked into Lovisa one day and saw that this was on sale so why not right? I love how simple it looks and it goes with everything I wear. I'd rarely ever leave home without wearing one or two :)


What: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer. Where: Coles (Australia). Price: $20.85 (AUS).

This was definitely pricey for a drugstore product but while I was in Melbourne, I knew I had to try this out! This concealer has had so many good reviews and is used by so many beauty gurus on youtube. It's definitely a shame that they don't sell them here. I remembered feeling pretty skeptical at first but there was definitely a vast difference when I applied them. It brightened up my under eyes in an instant!



What: Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet. Where: The Body Shop. Price: $32.90.

My love for Body Shop started when I became an avid user of their products from their tea tree range and then I moved forward to their seaweed range and now here I am using their Vitamin E aqua boost sorbet. My skin has improved so much since my teen years so I'm no longer fussy when it comes to my skin care products. I love this one because it gives a really cooling sensation when I apply them - literally like applying sorbet on your face without the stickyness! Like always, it keeps my face moisturized and fresh all day. I doubled this product as a night cream also so it's an added bonus! 



What: Refillable pens. Where: Muji. Price: ~$6

I know, what an awkward thing to add to my favourites. I'm currently undergoing my induction program at work now so I've been writing lots of notes and using the right pen is crucial for me. I've always loved pens from Muji although they're slightly more on the pricey side and I have to admit that they actually finish pretty quickly - but they just glide on so smoothly and I just love using them! The refills costs roughly $1 plus so it's pretty worth it after all :) 



What: Covergirl's Outlast Stay Fabulous Liquid Foundation. Where: Coles (Australia). Price: ~$18 (AUS).

Another product I was skeptical about at first (because I'm not a big fan of liquid foundation) but this foundation lasted all day! I would usually wear this on most days for work when I'm not feeling lazy because it's sweat proof and shine free. I've heard a lot of good things from covergirl so that's why I decided to get this one and I have completely no regrets. Totally worth investing in this one. 

So that's pretty much it for my favourites! Apologies again for the lack of updates. On a side note, here's to wishing all my Muslim brothers and sisters a blessed Ramadan. Have a good week ahead!


10 comments :

  1. I still need to try Ponds!! looks like a great product!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your favorite products, the rings were cute, Ohh and I would like to try Maybelline concealer <3

    Follow for follow on Instagram, GFC, Bloglovin and Google+? :)
    Capturing Life Memoirs | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's a really good product! And you may follow me on Bloglovin :)

      Delete
  3. Aww thank you love :) You may follow me on bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems like great products :)
    i want to try those brushes
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice product, am so lzy for beauty products but by month mid July i should be deep into it
    My New post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/birthday-celebracion.html
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. SNAP to the RT brushes being faves of mine too :) Especially the face brush!

    www.makeitraynex.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete