SOCIAL MEDIA

My Bohemian 21st!

Saturday 31 October 2015

I was in a rush to have this post quickly uploaded but then again, I'm actually not done with my post birthday dedications on my instagram - at this moment, Rid's the only one left heh! But I'll be sure to publish this by this week!

Anyways, I turned 21 last weekend! I honestly can't remember the last time I was THAT happy. But then again, in all honesty, no words can describe my emotions that night.

I didn't take much photos - my secondary school friends hijacked my camera so apologies if most of the photos only had them in it! But in their defense, I (or rather everyone) was living in the moment and no amount of photos can describe how great that night was. 



































































































That's about it then! There's many more photos in my phone but here's just a glimpse of that night.  Thank you so much to everyone who came and sincere apologies to those who didn't receive the goodie bags (because I've completely forgotten about them)!

And special thanks to Naz, Khai (and Aini & Clover who came the night before!) for helping with the decors! 

So here it is, cheers to the big 21!



Top: Aeropostale / Floral crown: @prettyloved_ (instagram) / Cake: Cupplets / Venue: Goodwood Park Hotel 

Post a Comment