SOCIAL MEDIA

What My Anxiety Attack Feels Like

Monday 8 February 2016
It feels like fire. And at the same time, it feels like I'm surrounded by four walls closing in. It's suffocating and I'd tend to find myself facing up trying my best to inhale as much oxygen as I can because in my mind, it feels like I don't have enough. What's different with my attacks is that my heart doesn't pound fast, but it feels as though it's going to pound out of my chest and a certain kind of pain develops. My hands shiver and everything around me becomes blurry. Overthinking starts taking place and it fucks with my mind. It's a helpless feeling, you see. And all I can do is curl up in bed till it stops. 

I used to have a reason (or person) that could help suppress this. Now, I have none - and it is one of the worst feelings in the world. 

Post a Comment