SOCIAL MEDIA

New Zealand (Part 2)

Saturday 19 March 2016




















































































These are the last batch of photos from my stay in Taupo.

I guess the highlight of my stay here was meeting the Maori people. I just love learning about other people's culture (more so since this experience doesn't involve sitting in a classroom). The Maori people are probably the most genuine people you'll ever meet with so much uniqueness. My dad couldn't help but often make comparisons with regular Malays because we have similar skin tones and features.

I remembered vividly how reluctant I was to leave this place. There probably won't be much food variety but it's definitely a good place to unwind and get away from the city rush. I'd consider myself in the middle of being a city girl and a farm girl so this place was just perfecto.

Anyways, I'm in the midst of editing the rest of my photos so I'll be back soon!

Goodnight lovelies Xx 

Post a Comment