SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunnies Out!

Sunday 10 April 2016
Hello sunshines! 

I've been wearing my sunglasses out an awful lot lately just because the weather in Singapore can be really unpredictable. Some days it's sunny and on others, it's just sad and gloomy. So I'd usually always have my sunnies with me wherever I go. 

I don't know about you guys but I am currently obsessed with the ones with the polarized/mirrored lenses. 

I've recently been introduced to this online shopping website, Spring, that features big brands like RayBan, Urban Outfitters, French Connection etc - basically brands you can rarely find in Singapore. Their stuff is highly influenced by the fashion sense in Soho, New York (which is where they are based at) and well, you can never go wrong when it comes to NYC fashion! 

And since I've been an avid user of sunnies lately (I only own 1 pair btw), I'm actually most impressed with their collection of sunglasses from their accessories store! Some of them are really casual and funky! 






I'm pretty sure that wherever you are in the world, sunnies will always be a good investment. Let me know what your favourite pair of sunglasses are and be sure to check out shopspring.com

Cheers to a great week ahead! Xx 

Post a Comment