SOCIAL MEDIA

March Favourites

Friday 22 April 2016

Hello everyone! 

I actually didn't realize that this post has been in my drafts for quite a while now so, here goes!

1. Tarte's Amazonian Clay Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder
I have to admit that I was all ready to to exchange it with another powder foundation because I thought that a finishing powder won't give as much coverage on it's own. I had this crazy idea one day to start wearing makeup to work and I thought I would give this product a go and let's just say that I'm glad I didn't end up swapping this with another product! On my work days, this is the only product I use as a base (yes guys, no foundation) and the coverage is amazing! I've never been into full coverage makeup so this product ended up being the perfect one for me. It keeps my face matte and oil free all day, plus it's easy to carry around as compared to loose powders so major points for that! 

I remembered going out with a few friends once and one of them, Khalidah, was wearing this gorgeous lip stick and ever since I asked her what shade it was, I've been going on a hunt for it ever since! Trust me when I say that I've searched almost every Watsons/Guardian I stepped into but it was always out of stock! I actually got this while I was in New Zealand and you can only imagine my happiness when I finally saw it! I love that minty therapeutic feel when I glide a tinted lip balm across my lips. I honestly don't care if liquid lipsticks are in right now because these tinted lip balms will never go out of style! 

I have seen many youtubers talk about Lush and I am always so envious of them because they could get loads of bath bombs (since that is what they're famous for) and it would be completely pointless of me to get one since I don't have a bath tub. But little do I know that Lush also sells shower gels, scrubs etc etc. So, I dropped by an outlet in New Zealand and chanced upon this shower scrub. I honestly thought that it would be like any other scrubs by boy was I wrong. I kid you not, my skin has never been smoother! I love how the beads rub against my skin as though it's scrapping all the dirt away. I've been using it so religiously it almost feels like I'm hospital-germ free! 

I actually did a review on this product once but thing about me is that I stop using something once results remain constant. After I bleached my hair (four times fyi), I figured that my hair was going to need a lot of TLC. So, I found this guy at the back of my drawer and decided to start applying it on a daily basis. Well, bleached hair will always be hard to tame but this product definitely does the trick! I usually apply it before washing my hair so that it won't get hard to comb it afterwards (yes, I comb my hair while it's wet) and I like how it doesn't leave an oily residue on my hand. I might actually conside getting the one for dry/damaged hair once I'm done with this!

Let me know what your favourites are and as always, stay golden Xx 

Post a Comment