SOCIAL MEDIA

Afraid & Yet Amazed

Friday 15 May 2009


Pictures as promised [;
And exams are finally over baby ! Yeah ! Too bad i'm grounded. Haiz, sad man .

Currently at Erlyyana's place discussing about CIP. Instead we're playing the guitar & watching tv. LOL ekh.

Woke up like at 8.30am and no one's home ): Bathed, cleaned & made breakfast for myself then went to school for Red Cross meeting. The camp activities are gonna be superb ! I hope the camp goes well unlike last year when I fell & had to go to the hospital the second time in one semester. Heheh. After that, headed off to Banquet with Maziah & Sabila. Bought chocolates, then headed off to Erlyyana's crib.

And about the Melbourne trip thing, my parents banned me from going cause I havent been studying hard ): Sad, very. But it isnt confirmed yet. Besides, I submitted the form already and my teachers told me to convince my parents and if it doesnt work, they'll call my parents. Apparently, I dont mind not going anymore. After all girlfies wont be going to Indonesia and I wouldnt be missing the Cheerleading Competition on the 31st.

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, this is the last time I'm gonna say this.
I'm not in any relationship and see Aidil up there ? His my cousin. COUSIN ONLY. His just someone I'm very close with and it really irritates us if you guys keep asking whether his my boyfriend. Another thing, when I wish someone happy monthsary/anniversary, they're not girlfriend. I only have anniversary dates with a few of my close friends but I'm not in any special relationship with them .

So yeah, speaking of special dates, happy belated 9th month to Nazirah! Yay.

And oh, another quiz (:

Answer this questions like you're answering an essay question. Tag 5 people to do this.

#1. What type of boyfriend/girlfriend do you want ?
Simple & Romantic. Most certainly a guy who'll treat me like someone new & will never get bored of me. Someone who like uhhm, never sees a change in me & respects my descisions. Smart & intelligent, veryyyy ! Who knows his limits, who is able to wait patiently until I'm ready to be with him. Isnt at all rude & grumpy all the time. And ohh, charming too kay ?

2. What would you like to say to your ex boyfriend/girlfriend ?
I shant answer this like an essay. Just hope that his happy. Yeah, thats all.

#3. How would you feel if the person you loved, loved someone else ?
Ouch. Mostly the pain. But wth, if his someone I really like I'd be glad to see him happy with another person.

#4. What do you think of life ?
Painful and fun. Apparently I'm too young to know the meaning of it. I still have a loooong way to go and I'm enjoying every second of it.

#5. What went wrong during your last relationship ?
Again, I shant elaborate much. The answer would be loving him & falling too deeply and not realizing what I was getting myself into. Life's sad ):

Tagged :
Any boring people (:

Bye all ! Have a great weekend yeah.

Post a Comment