SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 15 August 2009
I'm leaving.
I've been saying this over and over again & it'll be as if I'm telling a lie. But I really mean it this time.

I just can't bear the pain anymore. Life's been hell lately & I'm not going to let anyone else ruin the rest of it. I know you don't care. But it's just a reminder to you that I'm not going to be there for you the next time you need me. Yes, I mean it. Cause what's the point right ? You don't listen to me anyway.

Insults, Breaking-Ups, Moving On, Criticizing. All those used to be fun. But you just don't know when to stop. I've been going on judging others & I've been feeling very bad lately. I'm not the person I used to be since I met you. I deserve to be a better person then I am now & the only way to be one is by backing off before I get influenced by your nonsense again.

It's no one's fault. People change & it sucks to move on. But I'm sure you're used to it. Leaving people feeling down & running back to them when you realized you need them most. What goes around, comes around. I still can't stop you from doing whatever you want right ? Even if it's wrong.

Besides, I don't feel "us" anymore.

You left me twice. And I'm just preventing that from happening again. So, it's my turn to back off now.

When will it be your turn to listen & to realize ? When will you learn that life's more than just pleasing people ? When will you stop pretending that you don't care about others but yourself ?

It takes time. But unfortunately, I'm unwilling to wait. There's more to life, than just caring for someone who doesnt care about me anymore.

Pictures are like memories. Even if they're burnt, they're not completely forgotten.

Post a Comment