SOCIAL MEDIA

sucks to (L)

Thursday 20 August 2009
To a brother, my best friend.

Six years doensn't seem enough. I've yet to discover you more. I miss buying potato chips everyday after school with you. I miss seeing you cursing teachers. I miss the way you used to draw for me. I miss celebrating each others birthday. I miss taking pictures in my father's car with you. I miss your laugh. I miss your smile. I miss you. It's been three years, we've been apart. Sometimes, I wish that it was you I was talking to & it was you I was laughing with. And whenever I eat my mother's brownies, I thought of you. When I watch Japanese Cartoons, I thought of you. When I walk into a Comic Book Store, I thought of you.

I look at my friends & I look at you. I see you happy & I'm happy. I look at the million pictures of us & I can never forget the moments we shared together. Through thick & thin you've been there. And at times when I felt like the most misunderstood person in the world, you were the only person who understands me the most.

I would do anything to have you back as a friend. But hey, things change right ? But still, I've got a chance to get to know you. Thanks for everything.

PS : Blog open for the moment only.

Yesterday, you promised. Today, you've forgotten.

Post a Comment