SOCIAL MEDIA

Why Do People Fall In Love?

Sunday 13 September 2009
Do you consider those who are single to be brave as they are not afraid of ending up alone? Or do you pity them for not being able to love anyone.

They say it's better to have loved & lost then never to have loved at all. I say they're wrong.

Once you have it, you can't help it but want more. Once you grab hold of it, you never want to let go.

I say, it's better to have never been hurt then to suffer the same type of pain a million times. Healing takes time. But is it worth it ? Crying over someone who doesn't care anymore? Obviously not.

It hurts when you think of the bad times, it hurts when you think of the good times. Love's a feeling that can't be described with words. A feeling which would best describe a married couple, but not a pair of fifteen and sixteen year old honeyloves.

One would do anything to please the one they love. They'd die for them, they'd run a thousand miles and swim a thousand oceans. Those are merely words.

Trust. Jealousy. Betrayal. Unselfishness. The components/obstacles which we're bound to go through in a relationship. Are you ready for it ? I know I'm not. But it's just a risk I'm willing to take.

And to me, that's what love's all about, atleast in the mean time. Taking risks. Yes, Haikal's a risk I'm willing to take. That is why I do love him, in the mean time :-D

Post a Comment