SOCIAL MEDIA

Chicken chemistry with watermelon milkshake!

Saturday 30 April 2011
It's still pretty early to be blogging but what tha hell! I'm super bored ):

So I had my first Saturday remedial for the year this morning. Chemistry started at 9am and we pretty much did almost every Secondary 5 topic today. I feel so accomplished! But I was so sleepy in class today and hoping that Miss Tan would release us early since she claims that she's tired too. But instead, we finished 3o minutes later -.-" Well, it's all over now!

After school, Nazirah texted me asking if I wanted to join them for lunch but I couldn't make it cause I'm having tuition. In the end, my tutor couldn't make it. Hoorah!

I went to greenridge for awhile to buy lunch for my sister and I and I bumped into the newest pair of love birds. Aww! Moving on, I rushed home to prevent being seen carrying a gazzilion plastic bags in my school attire. So unglam! On the bright side, I'm being a good sister by buying something for Yani too okay!

After a heavy meal of chicken rice (which doesn't seem to be digesting, I feel like throwing up!), I watched a little bit of Sherlock Holmes and went online straight away.

I missed the royal wedding yesterday. But I bet it was awesome! Everybody on Tumblr doesn't seem to care anyways. Except for me! :D


Her dress was so gorgeous! Simple and elegant and not very Lady Gaga. Haha, I luv!

With this, I end this post with the most irritating look of Prince Will. Sorry to say this but fairytale princes are much more charming then him. But haha, I know. It's not about the looks.

I'll obviously be back later.

xoxo

Post a Comment