SOCIAL MEDIA

Bathing cold sweat

Tuesday 10 May 2011
The weather had been terrible lately. I think someone wished for too much sunshine. Well, at least it finally rained this morning. Everyone came to school with shiny foreheads and for me, I'm just afraid that pimples will start to show. I've been washing my face like no one's business. It's just a way I hydrate myself. I don't even feel cold after my morning shower and I had the fan on to the maximum last night. I just felt like taking my shirt off but it sounds just as disgusting as it feels. So I just decided to be clean and civilised :)

So today I didn't do anything much. We had our exam at the hall and I've got to admit that the surrounding was so intense. The 4Es were there and so were a few 4Ns. I remembered the last time I had my exam at the hall. Yup, N levels. Except that I'm not sitting all the way at the back.

My day started off with E Maths P2 and I've got to admit, the paper was no easy. At all. There were some questions I was able to do but the rest were just crap. Plus, I didn't manage to complete the paper. Yeah, very disappointed with maselv ): Next was Chemistry Paper 3. It was an hour and fifteen minutes paper and thank goodness I managed to do it. I just hope that Physics is just as manageable as Chemistry. I really really wanna pass my Sciences!

And I'm off to bath nownana! I can't wait to feel rejuvenated!

xoxo

Post a Comment