SOCIAL MEDIA

Yoseob!

Tuesday 31 May 2011
I'm dead.
It was pretty emotional after we took our Malay paper. It was darn tricky. I feel so upset that I couldn't do it like how I did my other mock papers. Of course, there were some areas I didn't had problems with. It was so hard to tell others that I find it diff
icult though they think the same way but, ah. I don't
know. there were a few people who were confident as hell though. Felt like slapping their f
aces. Haha, what a sour grape.

Speaking of being sour grape, my ranked dropped tremendously! At least I'm still the top 50% in the cohort but I guess it's luck. I'm 46th and the halfw
ay line is 47th. Yes, I'm very lucky. Not lucky enough I'm afraid. I used to be 30th ): Need to study! Need to go back to the top! Okay fine, not the top. Just at least top 30%. Blast all those
above me! *crunches nose*

I've been watching a lot of Korean Dramas lately. Ever since The Two Of Us ended I decided go for any other dramas I find interesting and definitely not local. I'm not the o
ver obsessed type though. I do have a few Korean songs videos in my iPod but I don't collect posters and stuff. Nevertheless, it all started when *points below*

Ahah! I don't even know where to start.

Ergh, forget it. I can't find a more boy-next-door look of him. Out of like a gazillion Korean celebrities I think I can only spot him. The rest looks the same. Ahaha! Must be lurve! :P

Okay it started with my K-Pop addict sister who was watching Oh My School! It was hilarious and it so happen that Yoseob was in the show. So yes, since then I never missed an episode of that show and I became a fan of Yoseob. Again, not over obsessed but his mine :F

I have school tomorrow. This doesn't feel like summer ):

Post a Comment