SOCIAL MEDIA

119 Days

Tuesday 28 June 2011
Hi,
I'm only left with 119 days till my O levels. I'm so scared. It felt like only yesterday I was in secondary one and here I am now preparing for my stupid O levels. I'm still undergoing preparation. Always feels like nothing is ever enough. I'm sure most of you are going through this.

Anyways, I'm not supposed to be online now. So I'll make it quick.
About the last two post (confusion between deciding to choose law or nursing), I've decided to choose nursing. I figured that I can't take risks anymore and besides, it's what I've always wanted to do in the first place.

Moving on, i successfully scored 19/25 for my social studies mock exam. Of course, this doesn't have any relevance with the main reason why i want to blog today. I'm just so proud of myself! :D

And, I won't be online anymore. I mean it.
i really need to focus on my studying. this Friday, my family was supposed to go to Bintan but because of me, it was cancelled. I just realized that my family sacrificed so much for me and it's about time I do the same to myself. It's only for this year. My success isn't guaranteed, nor is my failure. But it would be great to have a taste of success after everything I've been through.

I won't be deactivating my Facebook. I think. I'll still be on Tumblr every Sunday to update my dash and reblog stuff.

Bye,
xoxo

Post a Comment