SOCIAL MEDIA

Day #2

Saturday 25 June 2011
So here's day two of my family's annual chalet get-together.


As I've mentioned on the earlier post, I've invited some of my friends over. But, more on that later.


Apparently I was the last one to wake up today and it was only 10:30am. Yes, technically my relatives are early risers (but very late sleepers). So anyways, after shower my relatives were giving me sarcastic good morning greetings but haha! I deserve that. Breakfast > Went online > Swimming. I had a fairly good time today, especially with my nieces and nephews roaming around the place. And it got even better when Khairiyah and Alim arrived. I was ecstatic.


So yes, I'm so glad that they got to last like four hours with my backstabbing relatives. I'm pretty sure they're talking about us now on the way home. And as you know, I didn't invite a lot of my friends. I actually invited only five of my closest friends and a few of my primary school friends (who unfortunately couldn't turn up after all). I really was expecting that my other friends wpuld come because this is the final year we're gonna be together but nah. Maybe they prefer going to town with their other friends. But who can blame them right?


*i just typed a million word bitchy essay here but I figured it isn't worth it,

oh and read disclaimer before proceeding*


But well, just to let you know. I'm really upset that my other friends didn't make it. i know I shouldn't make a big deal out of it and it's not as if Alim and Khairiyah knew they're gonna have fun in the first place but they came anyways. Moreover, my parents were the one who invited you. So if you think it's unimportant. Than so be it.


Check out is 10 am tomorrow. Goodnight.

xoxo

Post a Comment