SOCIAL MEDIA

Anonymous asked: What's your idea on love?

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Technically, I've never been in love. Sorta.
I'll do my best to answer this.

It's a sense of romantic attachment you have towards somebody, regardless of age/gender etc. Love is beautiful. It's something most of us thought we have with our partner at this age. I don't believe in 'teen love' because it never really worked out for me. I believe that you can never love anyone more than your ex. It's either you love them or you don't. It comes naturally within time, not at the first sight.

I don't know much about love but I know when you love someone, you'll be willing to do anything. You'll learn to see their imperfections perfectly and will be able to overcome any obstacles. You'll never let life get in the way.

Love was never easy for me because I had difficulty trying to juggle up my family, friends, school and my boyfriend. The moment I found out that I was insecure and easily jealous was when I realized that it isn't the right time to love yet. I used to be ashamed of being known as the who got dumped but not anymore because I know I'm the one who tried harder, who is still willing to hold on. But it really doesn't matter who does the dumping because in the end, you'll still loose each other and it'll hurt the same.

I don't want love not because of my O levels but because I don't want to get hurt. I know the pain can be nothing compared what other's have went through but I rather not know what love is really like than get heartbroken. For now, love is something I don't want to go through again.

The reason why I've sorta said I've never been in love is because if I am, I'd be with that person. I don't know if love will evr come my way. That's something I'd worry at a later date.

xoxo

Post a Comment