SOCIAL MEDIA

I GOT AN INTERVIEW, 16 YEAR OLD CRUSH II, PRELIMS

Wednesday 27 July 2011

So yes yes yes, I've got an interview! So did other few of my schoolmates who applied, but for different courses in different polytechnics. I really hope this pulls through. In my life I only know one person who got accepted after the interview. Yeah, one of the guys I met at TP earlier this year. Pfft.

So some people have been asking me who the hell I like (I DON'T THINK I LIKE HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE). His just someone I think is good looking. I didn't say he goes to my school, I didn't say what stream his in and I still do not know his name. And yes, if you're a sixteen year old boy reading this, I'm not refering to you. Really. Don't flatter yourself. K!

Argh, Prelims tomorrow. So is the interview. Wish me luck! :D

Post a Comment