SOCIAL MEDIA

My bad habit

Tuesday 6 September 2011
I have noticed it for awhile but I don't really know it was that obvious. What you may ask? That I take things too hard. Every little thing to you is a big deal to me. 

I hate to bring this up but it's an only example I can think of. 
So yesterday a group of friends went out Raya and some of us weren't invited but it really isn't a big deal to me (for that part). And then I realized that one of my close friends was with them and I that's when I just, don't know how to react. Get what I mean? To hell that I wasn't invited but the fact that another one of my friend was? I'm both angry and hurt but I don't know to whom should I be upset with. 

See? It's actually a small matter right? This issue actually bothered me to the rest of the day. I mean, I was okay after that but there were some instances when I was reminded of what she did. 

I don't know why but I just can't help feeling this way. It's affecting me. Trust me, I don't want to be this way. I hate myself.

Off to Sims! 
xoxo

Post a Comment