SOCIAL MEDIA

Teacher's Day with photos!

Sunday 4 September 2011
Oh, we can now upload multiple photos on blogger! Ah, very convenient! 

So this was teacher's day. Very long and fun day indeed. 
They're all uploaded on facebook already. 

As per usual, whenever I bring my camera to school, I'll always approach this two! 








Teehee the first few faces when you walk into the classroom!


*points below*
Ah, this one Benny! Ask me for raya cookies! No shame! 


This people I luvvv! *points below*









Ah yes, release of report books. Did I mention that I improved by a lot? Yes, I did! Mr Aljunied said I was capable of doing better though. Well, if you say so! 

Plus! My level position went from 46 to 20 out of 93! How can I not be ecstatic?! 




Hahaha Raihan looked like he was forced to take a picture!
No okay, he likes taking photos. His a camwhore! 
*below!*


Ah, my face like FFFF.


THIS IS THE CAMERA I WANT! 
Pretty cheap now compared to when it was first 'released'. 


Games time! 
No photo of the action though. 





Cikgu Mis! 
The only few people who motivates me to do well, literally. I don't know about you but I need motivation. 


Mdm Ho!


Featuring my brother from another mother!







BP GANGSTER!
Okay merepek -.-





Finally the ex students! 
Maybe only two of them are featured here :B

The ever popular Hakim Biebzxzx! 



MERVYNNNNNNN! 
Look how much his grown! 
(Compared to some other people :P) 





Rafieeee! This one I like! 


NOT A SENIOR AH THIS ONE 
*below*



Soccer girls. 
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ







xoxo

Post a Comment