SOCIAL MEDIA

Survey at midnight.

Sunday 27 November 2011

FROM TUMBLR. 
  • 1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? - Daddy. He better mean it. 
  • 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? - I'd rather not but I don't mind. 
  • 3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time? - All the time at work. I hate the guests but I love the people I'm working with. 
  • 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger? - Yes! 
  • 5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are? - Err not that I know of. 
  • 6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today? - Nope, not today. 
  • 7. What exactly are you wearing right now? - AYG shirt and shorts. 
  • 8. How often do you listen to music? - When I'm on my way to somewhere or when I'm walking in the mall alone. 
  • 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more? - Jeans. 
  • 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2012? - Maybe. i won't be surprised if it did. New school, new people, new drama. So yeah. 
  • 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person? - People think I'm antisocial but the truth is I feel awkward around new people which makes them think that I'm unfriendly. Nonetheless, I do love talking and meeting new people. 
  • 12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’? - Artika. Yes! 
  • 13. What about ‘R’? - What about Rio Haikal? HAHA. I'm sorry, it's just the first thing that came into my mind! Paisey! :P 
  • 14. Can you drive a stick shift? - No.
  • 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you? - I do get offended but I'll get over it five minutes later. 
  • 16. Are you going out of town soon? - In two weeks. 
  • 17. When was the last time you cried? - Just now. For five seconds. 
  • 18. Have you ever told someone you loved them? - Yes
  • 19. If you could change your eye color, would you?- Yes please, blue. 
  • 20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for? - No. Maybe I'd do many things but not everything. 
  • 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having. - Don't know leh. 
  • 22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? - Cute? Haha, no. 
  • 23. Are you dating the last person you talked to? - Nope. 
  • 24. What are you sitting on right now? - On the chair, duh. 
  • 25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you? - Yes, Nazirah. She says it all the time! :D 
  • 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? - ALL THE TIME. 
  • 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? - Can't recall. 
  • 28. Do you get a lot of colds? - Yes, I have sinus. 
  • 29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from? - Got it free. 
  • 30. Does anyone hate you? - Everyone hates me :( 
  • 31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room? - Shush. No. 
  • 32. Do you like watching scary movies? - No no no no no no. I spend half of the time covering my eyes/ears. So what's the point of watching it?
  • 33. Do you want your tongue pierced? - Haha, no. 
  • 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? - P6 or this year. 
  • 35. Did you have a dream last night? - Cannot remember lah. 
  • 36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? - More of this kind of questions again? 
  • 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? - Idts. 
  • 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you? -  Yes, Nazirah. 
  • 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? - Yes, Nazirah.
  • 40. Did you have a good day yesterday? - Pretty much, yes. Went to Johor heh. 
  • 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship? - My last was two years ago. 
  • 42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl? - To work, yes. 
  • 43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you? - Yes, just recently ;) 
  • 44. What’s the best part about school? - Benny!
  • 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook? - HAHA, no -.-"
  • 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school? - Haha yeah. When I was like 13/14. 
  • 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? - Sometimes. 
  • 48. Were you single over the last summer? - Yes! 
  • 49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? - Nope. My life back then and now is good at it's own unique way ;) 
  • 50. What are you supposed to be doing right now? - Sleeping. 
  • 51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with? - Nah. 
  • 52. Are you nice to everyone? - Only if everyone's nice to me. 
  • 53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? - Yes yes yes homg it feels super weird! 
  • 54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? - With absolute certainty, yes. 
  • 55. Are you good at hiding your feelings? - Yes but I'll breakdown a few hours later. 
  • 56. Do you think you like someone? - I rarely have feelings for guys nowadays (not that I have feeling for girls now homg I is not a lesbo!) I just think that they are cute and then move on with my life ;) 
  • 57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? - Err nope! 
  • 58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? - Both.
  • 59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry? - Yes
  • 60. Do you hate anyone? - Nope. You're either a friend/colleague or a stranger. 
  • 61. How’s your heart? - Lol? 
  • 62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about? - Umm nope. 
  • 63. Have you ever cried over a guy? - Lol, serzly? 
  • 64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? - At this hour? Must be someone with no life. Hahaha! 
  • 65. Are your toenails painted pink? - Nope.
  • 66. Will your next kiss be a mistake? - I won't be surprised if it is. 
  • 67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct? - To a small extent, yes. 
  • 68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public? - HAHA, no. 
  • 69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with? - Can't remember
  • 70. How do you look right now? - Sleepy.
  • 71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around? - *wink*
  • 72. Can you commit to one person? - Hahaha yes!
  • 73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? - Yes. A beloved classmate of mine. 
  • 74. Have you ever felt replaced? - Sometimes. 
  • 75. Did you wake up cranky? - Only if it's a weekday. 
  • 76. Are you a jealous person? - Only if it involves my boyfriend. 
  • 77. Are relationships ever worth it? - Based on my past, it isn't. But there were no regrets. 
  • 78. Anyone you’re giving up on? - Nope, no need. 
  • 79. Currently wanting to see anyone? - Yes! 
  • 80. Name something you have to do tomorrow? - Chores. 
  • 81. Last person you cried in front of? - No one. 
  • 82. Is there someone you will never forget? - Classmates, awh! 
  • 83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you? - Hmm, I don't have feelings for anyone right now. 
  • 84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now? - Bitching. 
  • 85. Are you over your past? - Honestly no. 
  • 86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex? - Nope. 
  • 87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to? - Everything? I'd say my mum but nah. 
  • 88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept? - Yes ;) Even if there isn't any flowers. 
  • 89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in? - Haha, nope. 
  • 90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated? - Nope. their enemies are my enemies bebeh. 
  • 91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months? - Idts. 
  • 92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael? - Nope. 
  • 93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew? - Wheee artix matthews you mean? Hahahaha! 
  • 94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going? - Yes, with myself. She's aite. 
  • 95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March? - Hahahahaha! 
  • 96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? - My supervisor? LOL? Really? 
  • 97. Who do you have texts from? - Fithri, Khai. 
  • 98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? - Good for you! 
  • 99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you? - *blush* 
  • 100. Who’s in your profile picture with you? - Eh eh! Hahaha, Alimwan <3
  • 101. Ever kissed under fireworks? - No :( 
  • 102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies? - Yes, at work sometimes when I see him. Awh! 

Post a Comment