SOCIAL MEDIA

Arthur Christmas/Transsexuals

Saturday 3 December 2011

(Ah, I'm loving this picture. Really heartwarming!) 

Hello hello hello everyone! 
So I finally managed to squeeze in a little time for blogging. A lot had happened lately and I must say that life's getting more interesting - in a positive way, thank goodness! Except for work though. I just hate waking up 4.50am almost every morning and not being able to get a seat in the bus very often. On the bright side, whenever the guests gives me shit, my colleagues will never fail to make me feel better and I'm starting to love them more despite the 'stern reminders' and whatnot. Nonetheless, I'm learning everyday. Oh! And if it's possible I'll be applying as a relief teacher at my school. That is if it's possible since I notice that all relief teachers are usually from the express stream. But I'll be quitting before Christmas anyways. 

Moving on, I've recently watched Arthur Christmas and when I like a movie I'll blog about it so here goes! 


It wasn't bad at all! Pretty unexpected actually. I thought it would be just another lame cartoon but it wasn't! It was excellent, really! And I recommend you to watch it. Plus, there was a music video before the music started. Should I say it? Should I should I should I? Well, this may either make you woah or ergh (?) 

*searches for video* 

I can't find it anywhere! Boo! Haha, okay it's Justin Bieber's Santa Claus Is Coming To Town. It was really a surprise for me and no, the video isn't the animated version. So yes I can't find the bloody video lah damn it! Anyways, here's the trailer ;)


There was one part of the movie about Arthur refusing to follow grandsanta to deliver the last present because he claimed that it was impossible or something and grandsanta said 'Once, they thought that women couldn't read' Hahaha, so yes, the movie is really comical too so it's a must watch :)))

********
Okay next, transsexuals. Just a few facts. 
33.2% of transgendered youth have attempted suicide. 55% of transgendered youth report being physically attacked. 90% reported feeling unsafe at school due to their gender expression, and 74% have been sexually harassed. In a survey of 403 transgender people, 78% reported having been verbally harassed and 48% reported having been victims of assault, including assault with a weapon, sexual assault or rape. - x

Since I've never been attracted to someone of the same gender as I am, I personally believe that one is a homosexual by choice but not 100% true. According to my Dad - who can be too realistic at times and the fact that his right most of the time can be pretty annoying - people who are not straight are like 'going against nature' ? He said that 'have you ever come across two male lions screwing each other?' and I was like 'you never know?' and my sister and I actually debated with him but unfortunately we lost :( I'm not really certain if he supports all this but here's what I think. 

(Following paragraph refers to those who strongly believes that God made them that way)
I believe that it's the best of both choice and being born that way. I don't mean any disrespect when I say this but as far as we know, gay marriage is illegal. So when you don't get married, you won't be able to start a family and when you get old, the society has to take care of you. I know many of you wouldn't want to change because it's who you are so does that mean that the society has to change because for you?

I know people are gonna misunderstand me after this and twist my words but I'd like to stress this out: I do not hate homosexuals. I don't mind being friends with them also - considering what they have been through, they probably give the best advice ever. It will get a lot of getting used to though but when it comes to making friends, it doesn't matter what your sexuality really is.

So here's a message to all gays/lesbians: You don't have to prove to others why you're different. Ignore the insults and nasty comments because everyone's a critic. I'm straight and people judge me anyways. Be with people who accept who for you are and most importantly, love yourself :)

If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch this video.



Have you heard of a youtube channel agayaday? It's just a channel of a group of boys vlogging about random topics. (Bromance!) Luan legacy used to be a part of their group too! Kewl.
********

Oh, remember what I said about Breaking Dawn? Well, it turns out that the soundtrack is really duper nice! Yes, I'm referring to Christina Perri's A Thousand Years.



And I like AJ's rendition of it



Off to Sims now. Cheers! 

Post a Comment