SOCIAL MEDIA

Hush Puppies: Anna Sui's Collection

Monday 26 December 2011
Hello again everyone! 
I'm actually waiting for all the photos from Miss Tan's wedding to finish uploading so in the mean time I'd just like to share these killer shoes I came across just now. I don't usually do this but I'm having the urge to blog about it so yeah. It's so isn't me, I know. Hahaha! But anyways, back to the point. 

I've never bought shoes from Hush Puppies but my mum loves them so much! Well, she's crazy over shoes so yeah. Anyways, Hush Puppies are known to be super comfortable. So to those who are looking for shoes for work, this might be the right place to find. 

And recently, the Anna Sui Collection was released! 


I always see Anna Sui in big department stores and I thought they only sell make up, until today! I love Anna Sui for it's unique style. Gothic but not very emo-core. Suitable for tom boys too hehe! 

I mean look at these shoes! 


It's super nice okay! I love the second row of shoes the most. And also the first row. Gah, I like all of them! Thinking of reconsidering buying my Vans. Hmm, how? 

Ah, both can wait :P I'm left with merely less than a thousand bucks in my bank account. I can't wait for my salary! It's supposed to be transferred like now!

Okay so do stay tuned for my upcoming post on Miss Tan's wedding yah!
:D :D :D :D :D 

Post a Comment