SOCIAL MEDIA

Randomz

Tuesday 17 January 2012
Ahah, this post is so true! 






Gotta love One Direction <3


I apologize for not updating my blog lately. As most of you have heard, I've started working. Most of the trainees I've worked with already finished they're contract :( The current ones are fine but I miss the old ones already! Anyways, I can't wait for this Friday! Chinese New Year celebration in school and yes, I'll obviously be coming! Like it or not, I'll be coming down! Muahahaha! And then staying at a hotel in Johor on Saturday and off to my cousin's engagement at Melacca on Sunday and I'll be back on tuesday. Phew, that's gonna be a long weekend. But I'm feeling psyched! :D

Two more days of work and i'm done for good. to be frank, I don't really mind working. Just that I spend ten friggin bucks just on transport every week plus I have to wake up at 4.45 every morning. Other than that, the usual butterflies before my shifts start but I'm loving the people whom I'm working with. Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm gonna miss that place. Ahahahahaha! 

Post a Comment