SOCIAL MEDIA

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY BENNY!

Tuesday 28 February 2012

I don't do this often okay and when I do this means that person means a lot to me. Awwh! 

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY BENNY PEH! 

You've sure been a good (I'd say awesome but you'll just flatter yourself heh!) friend and I can't thank you enough. You've been there for me when not many people was and you're one of the many people who understands me the most. You're like a brother to me and I feel so lucky to have got to know you. I remembered the times when you'll tell me certain gossips about our schoolmates and you made me feel so trusted. You're the only person who knows when I'm feeling down and you'll always cheer me up - sometimes by giving me an optimistic letter ;) 

I hope that wherever life takes you, you'll still remain as the hot-tempered, funny and awesome guy I know. And just so you know, any girl would be lucky to have you. Still no girl friend of yours can be as awesome as moi cus I'll love you forever! *eyebrows* HAHAH. 

Take care my friend. Hope to see you soon! 

Post a Comment