SOCIAL MEDIA

Top xyz sexayest men/women in my generation!

Monday 27 February 2012
Hellu all! 
So I just wanted to share this 'article' I read  about the world's sexiest men! This was like 2011 okay! And before proceeding, you might want to know the Top 70 Sexiest Men in 2011 here

Done? Okay! So now it's my turn to make a list! And I'm not talking about celebrities-i'd-have-sex-with-if-my-religion-allows-it sort of things. I just find them amazingly attractive, cannot issit?! :P 

Feel free to make objections/criticisms but hey, if you don't agree with mine, make your own! It's kinda fun! 

FAIR WARNING. 
Majority of these guys are like around my age-ish. Some of them even younger! You might see them a lot on Disney or Nick. HEEHEE. 

At number 25, we have Jeremy Sumpter! 


I don't even know how to describe how overly obsessed I was with him when his movie Peter Pan first came out. I researched him and everything! I even had the movie novel! 

24. Nathan Kress. 


23. Orlando Bloom


Prolly be #1 - #10 if I was like eight or nine when Lord of the Rings first came out. Heh!

22. Chord Overstreet


21. Mark Salling


20. Lee Min Ho


Whut? I can't like Asian guys? 

19. Cory Monteith


18. Bruno Mars


Look so cute here! 

17. David Henrie


16. Roshon Fegan 


15. Carlos Pena


14. Avan Jogia


13. Nick Jonas


12. Carter Jenkins


11. Yoseob


10.Logan Lermen


9. Justin Bieber


HAHA, I wanted a photo of him with his newest hairstyle but all I could find was his bowl hair cut. 

8. Louis Tomlinson


Doesn't look like the oldest in the group, seriously. 

7. Zac Efron


6. Taylor Lautner 


Can you believe that Rober Pattinson beat him? Wth. 

5. Zayn Malik


4. Adam Irigoyen


Three fucking years younger than me :( 

3. Josh Hutcherson


I freaking missed Journey 2. Tsk! 

2. Harry Styles


You guys must be thinking why isn't Zayn in his place? Hahaha don't know eh. Harry's my favourite member sooo yeah. Ahahahaha! 

And in number one, hahaha you obviously see this coming! 



1. Damian McGinty! 
(Plus points for a sexy accent!) 

So I think it's fair to have top 25 gorgeous female celebrities too yah! 

25. Tiffany Thornton 


Yesss the one from So Random/Sonny With A Chance! She's a mother/wife now. Awesome kan? 

24. Nicki Minaj


23. Megan Fox


22. Katy Perry


21. Jennifer Aniston


20. Cameron Diaz


19. Blake Lively


18. Rihanna


17. Gu Hye Sun


16. Ashley Tisdale


15. Jojo


14. Diana Argon


13. Emma Roberts


12. Miley Cyrus


11. Hilary Duff


10. Zendaya


Ah, some people are just blessed with a pretty face (at 15) 

9. Vanessa Hudgens


8. Taylor Swift


7. Victoria Justice


6. Ariana Grande


5. Demi Lovato


4. Emma Watson


3. Brenda Song


2. Selena Gomez


1. Stefanie Scott


Hahaha, who is Stefanie Scott you may ask? 

*hint hint* 
She's in the picture below!


Yup! She plays the mean cheerleader from Disney's A.N.T Farm! Square face, dimples and a nice nose. Ahhhhhhh! I don't have a lesbian crush on her okay ew. I just think that she's really pretty! 

Okay done! Phew!
So, whose your top 50 most good looking celebs? I double dare you to do this - within an hour! 

Yes, it's a very lame post. I'm sure you can tell that I've got nothing better to do at home. But all that is gonna end tomorrow! Spending the whole day at Syazana's place! It's gonna be like a Slumber Party, only during the day. Ahah! 

Oh, and if you don't mind, I'd like to end of with two videos of 1D. Hahaha! Louis can be so wacky at times! 



Hahahaha I watched it like three times! 

Goodnight everyone! 

Post a Comment