SOCIAL MEDIA

For now, it's so hard to say hi.

Sunday 3 June 2012
People have been telling me to get a diary because I don't usually blog nor tell people about my feelings. I don't know why but I have the sudden urge to blog about my feelings today. I should prolly be studying for my common tests but I feel too cooped up. 

I'm in that current situation where I feel like it's so hard for me to say hi to someone who has left me. It hasn't been very long but to me, it seemed like forever. When was the last time you felt like a day without a special someone felt like a very long time? They say that saying goodbye is the hardest thing to do. But there wasn't any goodbyes involved here. Yet, it's still hard to say hello. Every time I see you online, I feel so reluctant to say hi. I'm just afraid that you won't reply back. It's just that. You have no idea, how lonely the last couple of months have been, without you. I used to always look forward to your text messages and hoping to bump into you in campus but it's all different now. I feel like you're so near, yet so far. Why have you been avoiding me? I really do wish I had all the courage to tell you this in person. But I don't and all I can do is blog, hoping that you would see this. 

If you happen to read this, I'd just like to let you know that I miss you. I don't expect us to be together or anything but having you as a friend is better than not having you in my life at all. It's been really lonely and I've never felt happier whenever I'm with you. 

But if you don't read this or decided that this post don't mean anything to you, I'd just like to let you know that I don't regret anything - not even this post ;)