SOCIAL MEDIA

(MY) Relationships

Sunday 26 August 2012

Greetings guise :-) 

I've been feeling pretty sentimental lately and day dreaming had been becoming a norm for me. I've been refraining myself from tweeting overly emotionally because I understand how irritating it must be feeling to have your timeline flooded with sad tweets. So here's what's been on my mind lately. 

  1. Friends
    All is well with my friends. I'm currently in the situation where I finally realized that time flies so much faster when you're a teen. It seemed like only yesterday when it was my secondary one orientation week and here we are now about to start our attachments. I remembered my first week of poly vividly. There I was, probably the most awkward person there and wondering why everyone else already knew each other. I knew I was glad having enthusiasts like Amsyar and Jason around. Somewhere along the road I began feeling more comfortable with the girls from my practical class and finally I met Haz. I was so determined to not let any dramas bring me down. As far as I'm concerned, I had yet to do anything bad to anyone to the extent that they would hate me. Hating me for my attitude is a whole other story. Ever since then, I stopped contacting my secondary school friends. Well, we stopped talking a long time ago. Then there was this one day when I suddenly missed them. I can't recall how I finally decided to let all the good times we've been through together outweigh the bad ones. We're all okay now. Since it's vacation now, I won't be able to see my poly friends as often as I used to. It's only been five months since we met and it feels like I've known them forever. Anyways, my circle of friends grew a wee bit larger with Cheston around and sometimes Amsyar would come hang with us and I also got to know Rash and Sheri a little bit more during Delegates. The rest of my classmates were really awesome too. I miss them already. As for my secondary school friends, I still get to see them every other weekend. I do miss them too. Only that I know they're merely a few stops away ;)


  2. Family
    Okay so not that things between my family and I are bad, but well. Mum returned to PSG again. Only she claimed that she won't be the chairman, just temporarily in charge for a few events. Amazing how much drama there is in PSG. But anyways, she's back to her grouchy self and I don't like it. It's pretty hard to connect with her nowadays because she's always moody. I don't really want to go on. I actually told myself that I wouldn't want to get involved in her PSG life once I'm in poly since both of us will be busy. So yeah, whatever.


  3. BGRs
    First of, no. I'm not in any sort of romantic relationship. I do have a few eye candies here and there but they're just regular guys who happened to look good (after all, it's NP) ^^ It's been roughly two years. I kinda miss having a boyfriend. Having someone to look up to, looking forward to a date with him and getting to know each other better, that feeling of security in his arms, everything. I do have someone in mind. It started off as a crush and honestly, I don't know what I feel for him anymore. Whatever it is, I don't think I'll ever have the guts to tell him how I feel. Which is fine I guess because I've been hiding my feelings for different guys for years and we never end up together. I sound so pathetic. I feel like Emma Stone's character in Easy A. Not the part where she lied about having sex with a bunch of guys but the scene where she spends all weekend singing to Pocketful of Sunshine. But you get my point. I wouldn't say I'm forever alone though :) 
Goodnight xoxo