SOCIAL MEDIA

Ekha's Open House!

Wednesday 19 September 2012
Ekha's open house was a blast! I remembered spending almost the entire day at her place. I met up with my Red Cross Friends first and then my Primary school friends came along. Honestly, I can't describe how much fun I had while I was there. I met so many old friends and they reminded me of how we used to hang out while in secondary school. Okay technically I wasn't very very close to any of them but most of us were from uniform group and we'll usually see each other every Fridays during training. I miss those days. I'm glad to know that everyone's doing extremely well :) 


With Rosie! :)


The gang ;) (From left: Myself, Rosie, Ekha, Azminah and Hetty)


Hetty! 


The very cheeky, Azminah! :)













Love this photo of Ekha & I :)






Ending off with a photo of this two lovelies here :)


That's it for today. Phew. Bye guys!