SOCIAL MEDIA

Liebster Award

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Hey guys!

So I don't know if you've heard about this award but basically its aim is to promote your blog! Okay so fine, I was really bored and I was going through my insta and came across Carla's blog and idk I'm really into this kind of stuff, meh! But really, I'm not into having lots of followers on my blog. This kind of things just seems fun to do ;)

Rules:
  1. List with 11 facts about myself.
  2. Answer the 11 questions I attributed.
  3. Nominate 11 bloggers with 200 followers or less, put the link in this blog post them and warn them about the award.
  4. Make 11 new questions to bloggers that I appointed for the prize.
Eleven facts about me:
  1. I wish I have an older sibling (preferably a brother)
  2. I graduated with 19 points for O Levels
  3. Law & Management was my 9/12 choice to pursue
  4. I am really over-protective 
  5. I don't fancy people who are opinionated/straight forward
  6. I'm a proud gleek
  7. I have a best friend whom I text with everyday but we do not meet, at all
  8. I don't get sarcasm
  9. I wish to touch lives
  10. I get overly attached easily
  11. I have an obsession over accessories which I hardly ever use
Questions by http://itscarlasamson.blogspot.sg/ :) 

1. Who is your favorite IG fashionista? 
- I don't know of any. Teehee!

2. What's your favorite makeup brand?
- The Body Shop, Urban Decay

3. How much is your budget when you shop?
- Usually 50 bucks but it depends on the things I'm planning to buy ;)

4. Favorite lipstick shade from any brand?
- Nectarine by Bobbi Brown

5. Has your style always been the way it is or does it usually change depending on trends?
- Always the way it is but I only dress up if I'm planning to go elsewhere after school. Otherwise it's just tee and jeans!

6. Favorite place you've ever visited?
- Fraser Hill!

7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Never been kissed :) 

8. Share something that's on your bucket list!
- Be a  mother

9. Craziest thing you've ever done in school?
- HAHA, uhhh nothing I guess? LOL. 

10. Something you like, but most people don't?
- Wasabi & Seaweed Nuts! 

11. Share something about your bestfriend! Put their picture too :)
- The only person I'm still close with ever since I came into the neighborhood ten years ago


Meet sabby! 

Eleven questions for bloggers:
  1. If you could date any celebrity for a day, who would it be?
  2. Who is your favourite blogger? 
  3. What is your dream wedding theme? 
  4. What is your current mobile phone model?
  5. What do you miss most from your childhood? 
  6. Would you make an ideal life partner? 
  7. What is the bravest thing you've done? 
  8. If there is one thing you could change about the way you look, what would it be? 
  9. Who inspires you? 
  10. What makes you happy? 
  11. Popeyes or Wendy's? 

Eleven Nominies: Anyone! I've enabled comments so let me know if you have done it! :) 

Post a Comment