SOCIAL MEDIA

Yi Teng's 20th!

Friday 7 June 2013
Hello everyone! 

So yes, CTs are OVER and I honestly can't explain how extremely relieved I am. Okay to be honest, I don't think I'll do well at all for this one. Everything was last minute and I was unmotivated to study - except for this one day when I headed to macs after school to write some notes. Spent nearly two hours there and that was by far the most productive thing I did this week. I'm not gonna blame the distractions (all those WA messages and twitter mentions and questions on ask.fm) but le sighhhh. Anyways, I'm just gonna accept whatever results I get and just try harder - and I'm reallyyyyyyyyyyyy not just saying it this time. Just got reminded that I'm bonded and I'm dead if I don't do well and if my graduation got delayed, meh. 

Anywho, I'm back and blogging! 
Last week, the girls and I decided to celebrate Yi Teng's 20th! I can't believe that she's out of her teen years! We celebrated at Pastamania and bought her mini cakes from eggless. I don't know if it was obvious that we were gonna surprise her (because our surprise blew during Val's 18th hahaha).

Alright I'll just let the photos do the talking :) 






































































HAHA, I laughed when I saw photos of Val lol. 

Anyways, Happy 20th YiTeng! Hoped that you liked the mini surprise :) Study hard, play hard and don't forget to eat more red meat! 

OMG we should totally got her beef sticks instead nyehehehehe!

xx

Post a Comment