SOCIAL MEDIA

Raya and other things

Sunday 11 August 2013
Hi hi everyone! 

First of, Salam Aidilfitri to all my Muslim readers! :) 

So so sorry for being away for quite a long time. I just haven't had enough time to take lots of photos during Raya so I initially wanted to wait till the end of the month to make an update but then again, meh. 

A lot of people had been asking me what colour will my baju raya be this year and my answer was pink and gold. Yes okay it sounds weird but it's actually not that bad lor! Not self complimenting but I really find that my colours (aing my colours!!) are pretty unique especially this year (since a lot of people wore red and blue kay like seriously they're everywhere). But I just really hope that my fam would wear the same colour next year. Super jelly when I see other families wearing the same colour and all :( 

Okay so yeah, I wore pink and gold on my first day and despite how much my ankle hurts, I still wore platforms. Don't scream at me k this is the only time of the year I can wear them. 

Anyways, every year it feels like all of my cousins are growing up so quickly. It seems like only yesterday when we were all single and now they come with their own families and giving the rest of us green packets. Okay this statement makes me feel so sad and pathetic lol. 

Ok ok photos now! And get ready to see a lot of selcas ;)

Making use of my red/maroon wall as a back drop :p 






Over at nenek's place. The girls and I went out the camwhore but most of the pics are with my cousin's cammy so I'll upload them here once it's sent!

The mainstream awkward one leg up pose.


With Sophia! Super love this photo with her! 



Awesome wind that day :) 




HAHAHA Soph's photobombing! 





With the cousins! I super duper mega love them! 


Us and granny :) 


Soph and Kak Hanim :) 


Darling Falisha! :)


And Mr Popular came when I left lol. 


Today! 



With Idris! Yeap, definitely not the way to carry a two month old baby. Needa work on my cradle hold meheheh!


Yeah unfortunately, that's all I have :( I don't usually camwhore much during outings with my fam so yeah. 

Ending off with a song which has been stuck in my head for ages! 


That's it for today! Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir & Batin to all Muslims out there :) 

Post a Comment