SOCIAL MEDIA

The C Word

Friday 27 June 2014
Greetings starshines!
Allow me just feel this empty space with a really awesome blog post I read earlier. 

I wanted to state this somewhere in the middle of the post but just for all you dirty minds out there, *rolls eyes", the "C" word I was referring to was confidence

I shall spare you the time for you to read a blog post from my friend, Sybil, who's a fashion/lifestyle blogger instead of my plain blog with horrendous vocabulary and grammatical errors LOL. 

**********************************************

“HAVE YOU EVER FELT LIKE WOW I HAVE THIS EXTRA TIRE AND I CANT WEAR A BIKINI?”
OR
“HAVE YOU EVER FELT LIKE MHMM THERE ARE GONNA SO MANY HANDSOME BOYS AND GOOD LOOKING GIRLS AT THE BEACH , I AM NO BETTER?”
FEAR NOT ! CAUSE I BELIEVE EVERYONE CAN LOOK GOOD IN ONE ! 
1 WORD : CONFIDENCE :)
I have always been very inspired by pin up girls cause of their curvaceous figure and how much confidence i see in them . AMAZINGGGGG…..!
6cc859df37956ef7ed1ae32301d9faae             a148f89e1dfdeb08a22e260005af5155
omg they are so damn sexy ! CONFIDENCE IS DAMN SEXY :)
**************************************
SO THIS IS MY BIKINI …… FOR THE ENDLESS SUMMER IN SINGAPORE :)
10485518_10152478599674757_378553282_n
TOPSHOP : $79.00 (pricey but its a fashion bikini)
thank you korkor bryan for sponsoring this bikini :) he gave me a good discount ahhaha
i love the details on this bikini as it has some sparrows , beautiful flowers and it just gives me that very nature look that i like alottt…….. P.S I AM WEARING A UK12 and this bikini is suited for so many types of figure !
** SELLING POINT OF THIS BIKINI: it makes every girl look more curvaceous cause it cuts at the WAIST ! SUPER IMPORTANTTT….. (Y)
********************************************
TADAHHH… TOOK ME ALOT OF COURAGE TO WEAR THIS & JUST BELIEVING IN YOURSELF .
10486844_10152472847439757_1542204599_n
HAPPY ENDLESS SUMMER EVERYONE :)
DARE TO FLAUNT YOUR FIGURE IN A CONSERVATIVE YET SEXY WAY ! 
remember to love your body and not hurt her or him!
WITH LOVE , SYBIL <3
**********************************************

I'm truly inspired by her self confidence. 
I've met lots of people who's confident in their own skin but very little of them ever encourages others to be the same. Sybil's a real gem and she definitely showed the true meaning of beauty. 

Thanks Sybil for this amazing blog post! 
You may visit Sybil's blog @ http://animauxamour.wordpress.com/ :) 

Have a lovely weekend ahead!

Post a Comment