SOCIAL MEDIA

Mini Reunion!

Tuesday 8 July 2014
Greetings starshines!
It's pretty amazing how fast half of a year flew by, no? I hope your Ramadhan's been as fruitful as mine :) 

Anyways, my secondary school friends and I met up for break fast last Friday (like finally!). It was a pretty simple get together at Causeway Point because majority of them are currently in RP and I was so goddamn pissed because they take such a long time to come over considering that their school is only footsteps away. But in the spirit of Ramadhan, we all have to be patient, don't we?

Of course, all of us have that friend who always comes late and doesn't feel guilty about it right? Well, I have them. HAHAHAHAHAHA. 

Photos now!






Had my usual Tom Yum Ban Mian. If you don't already know, it's probably my most favourite food in the world! 






We decided not to stay long because we wanted to check out the bazaar there also. Didn't manage to take loads of photos but it's pretty much the same thing every year. 





Afterwards, we went to Azlina's house for a serious camwhore sesh!


























































Please do not mind my hair. It gets crazy after 7pm (no joke, my hair needs a lot of TLC.)

Yeap pretty simple post for today. I just wanted to show you guys a different wacky group of friends heh. I'm actually currently in the library and am supposed to be doing my HI assignment due this Friday and I have not started! Will be starting as soon as I'm done with this post, which is......NOW.

Have a lovely day ahead!

Post a Comment