SOCIAL MEDIA

Curly Hur, Don't Cur.

Friday 12 December 2014
Greetings starshines!
As many of you know, I don't go out very often nowadays since my attachment started but when I do go out, I always look forward to dressing up! Gosh, I kinda wished that I'd dress up more while I was still schooling. 

Anywho, I'm the sort of person who loves trying out different sorts of hairstyles but am actually bad at it so I would usually leave my hair as the way it is when I go out. Then again, I didn't buy a hair curler for nothing, right? :) 

So I randomly decided to curl my hair that day. In case you're wondering, I'm using an auto rotating curler which is so darn easy to use!




Really love how my curls turned out! Makes me miss my curly hair even more :( 


Ah those maggie hair days >.< 

Moving on! My fam and I went to dinner at Aquamarine that night. I remembered going there once and it didn't leave me a good impression as compared to other buffets I've had but this was my first time dining in a high class buffet restaurant during dinner time (and they always serve good food during dinner time!) so yeah, was completely wrong the first round! 


I'm just gonna let the photos do the talking now :) 
















My favourite part of a buffet has always been the dessert table prolly because I'm a sweet tooth, heh! I just hate it sometimes when food looks better than it tastes and that's the case for some of the desserts here. But I'm still pretty happy to see the Christmas desserts!










I don't know about you guys, but I personally want to make my money (or in this case, my dad's) worth when I go to buffets. So I'll make it a habit to try everything they have. Hence, the small portions. Okay kinda small only. And I didn't take everything tho! 









I would say that my favourite would be the seafood. I've never tasted anything so fresh! 

Afterwards, we went to walk around at Marina Square. 





And what I love about Christmas is that there would always be those really cute displays where I can camwhore and not be embarrassed *cheeky face* 










That's it for this post! Ending off with some shameless toilet-mirror selfies because I was so madly in love with my hair that night. 

Okay narcissism mode off now. 





Goodnight lovelies! Xx

Post a Comment