SOCIAL MEDIA

Hello December

Monday 1 December 2014

Greetings starshines!

Now, may I just be the first to say, "WHAAAAAAAAAAT?" 

I honestly can't decide if December is my favourite month (other than October of course, heh!). The downside is knowing that a year has gone by and reminiscing on all the things that made such a big impact in your life - whether it made you a good or bad person, or if it involves a person who may or may not be a part of your life anymore. On the other hand, it's a reminder of how much you've achieved during the year. I've learned to not care how small others may think my success is. So if you think you've accomplished something during the year, be proud of it! 

I actually have my fair share of accomplishments this year which I am definitely proud of :) 

For starters, I got a GPA of 3.4 for the first semester of my final year which is definitely a leap for me considering that my GPA has always ranged between 2.5 to 2.8 since my first year.

And my second unforgettable achievement is passing my driving test! Yes, after nearly two years, I'm finally a qualified driver! For those of you who don't know, this is actually my second attempt and I did not tell anyone about already booking for a test except for Rafiq and Syaz - mainly because it was embarrassing enough to fail the first time. 

All in all, I bet 2014 is one of the most emotional years ever and not because of all the ups and downs but rather because I'm in my final year of schooling. I might probably be going for my further studies in the future but nothing will ever be as memorable as all the schools I've studied in up till now. 

Well, that's all I've got to say for now. I mean, there's still loads to say but, yeah. 

Shall save all those emotional stuff for later. 

Have a merry and blessed December! Xx

Post a Comment