SOCIAL MEDIA

The Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Greetings starshines! 

So I was doing my usual bloghopping when I came across this post from The Chronicles of Holly. It seems fun to do so I'll give it a go! 

Greed: What's your most expensive beauty item?

It's not really as expensive as compared to what most of you may own but my most expensive beauty item would be Laura Mercier's foundation primer for oil control ($55, I think). It has worked wonders on my face in reducing shine - so it was worth every penny :)

Rath: What item do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Eyeliner! Any sort of eyeliner in fact. Whenever I do wear eyeliner, I would use my they're real! push-up liner by Benefit which, I must say, can be just as complicated to use. I'd usually spend an extra ten minutes whenever I do decide to wear eyeliner but anywho, I'm definitely practicing :) 

Gluttony: What brand takes up most of your collection?

Benefit cosmetics. Not gonna lie, I was attracted to their products based on the package design because they were all so unique. After awhile when I wanted to find out more about their products, I found that they have lots of positive reviews so I decided to give it a shot and I grew to love it.  

Sloth: What product do you neglect the most due to laziness?

Concealer. It's probably because I don't have really terrible dark under eyes or acne very often. Besides, I can never get the correct shade for my skin colour - some say it should be lighter while others say it should be the same shade as your skin tone *scratches head* But yeah, I usually would skip it! :p

Pride: What product gives you the most confidence?

My cheek stain from tarte. It gives me such an amazing glow to my skin (because I don't use bronzer). Even my mum bought the exact same one for herself! Plus it's so easy to use and I don't need any brushes to apply them. 

Lust: Which item is top of your beauty wish list?

I'd say it would be the powder foundation from tarte cosmetics. It has so many great reviews and so many beauty youtubers use it! 

Envy: Which make-up product/look is great on others but not you?

Lipsticks. I don't look good in either very light shades or very dark ones (and even nude!) because I have a rather tanned/dark skin tone. So I don't usually have a wide range of lipsticks but my favourite one would be from Stage Cosmetics in Blooming Bud but they don't have a store in Singapore.

So, what's your seven beauty sins? 

On a side note, Happy Valentine's Day! Xx 

8 comments :

  1. Great post lovely! I love seeing other peoples take on this :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Really lucky to have come across your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Great post <3 nice blog <3
    follow to follow on blogger?
    Starts you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my dear,

      I can't seem to find your follow button (or maybe it's there but since your blog is not based in English, I can't seem to find it). Nonetheless, thank you lovely :) I'll be sure to check out your blog!

      Delete
  3. Great post, love your responses to these questions xxx

    www.susannahzabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really awesome, taking inspiration from it!! Thank you :) Also love your blog format! <3 xx Hannah
    http://imaginehannahsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete