SOCIAL MEDIA

Life As It Is

Saturday 30 November 2013

I realize that I hardly ever blog about what goes on in my mind. I guess it's rather typical of me to be thinking of things which has like -1 chance of happening. 

It's just something I'm not good at - blogging about my feelings. Sometimes when you read about how my day went, it doesn't really reflect on my whole personality. There's definitely more to me than what I post. Frankly speaking, I'm pretty deep. I like talking about feelings and I could find a gazillion people out there who would understand my situation (or act like they would) but it's just hard to find someone who'll take me seriously. 

Nonetheless, I'm not complaining. I'm thankful for those who spends hours listening to whatever that's on my mind. So yeah, I guess I'm better at expressing my emotions in person rather than blogging about them. I could tell the world what I did during the day and all of my favourite products etc but I can never seem to be able to blog about my feelings. 

And actually, I already have a private blog for that. 

So here goes, a personal one. So bear with me. 

I am not fine. I am terrified. Don't ask me why I just am. Even my hands are shivering while I type these words. 

And I can't even go on explaining why I'm feeling this way. 

Anyways, I won't be blogging or tweeting as of now. Yes, no blogger and no twitter. Maybe for a few days or a few weeks. This isn't one of those bullshit things where I would completely isolate myself from the world and not reply any texts etc. I know it's really lame and all but... yes, hard to explain. I think I'm just wounded. Not badly but still. And having to tweet and blog about all things positive about me just to mask my true feelings is exhausting. I know that it's my social profile and I can say whatever I want to say it but if I were to do that, my timeline would be full of overly emotional tweets. 

I think I wanna start reading again. And maybe brush up on my guitaring skills. I actually stopped playing a long time ago but a part of me has that urge to want to play again. But maybe, just maybe I'll do that. 

Till next time my lovely readers. 
Goodnight xx

Post a Comment